I posted 143 times in November.
This was a busy month, getting to the end of the submission period for Open Lab 2009 and getting ready for ScienceOnline2010, so most of the posts had something to do with one of those two topics.
And I posted quite a few good videos and a couple of cool photographs. I decided that I did Tweetlinks long enough for everyone to get it that I post a lot of cool links there, so if interested, you know where to find me on Twitter.
But I did blog about science as well – in this long post I covered several science-related events I attended and discussed the science I heard there.
Work-wise, we announced the PLoS Store and the October blog pick of the month.
I also posted the interview with Christian Casper and a brief review of the Leonard Cohen concert.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Evolutionary Medicine: Does reindeer have a circadian stop-watch instead of a clock?
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Books: 'On The Grid' by Scott Huler
- The Vaccine Song (video)
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Quick Links
- Open Laboratory 2010 - submissions now closed - see all the entries
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.