I posted 143 times in November.
This was a busy month, getting to the end of the submission period for Open Lab 2009 and getting ready for ScienceOnline2010, so most of the posts had something to do with one of those two topics.
And I posted quite a few good videos and a couple of cool photographs. I decided that I did Tweetlinks long enough for everyone to get it that I post a lot of cool links there, so if interested, you know where to find me on Twitter.
But I did blog about science as well – in this long post I covered several science-related events I attended and discussed the science I heard there.
Work-wise, we announced the PLoS Store and the October blog pick of the month.
I also posted the interview with Christian Casper and a brief review of the Leonard Cohen concert.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Shaq and the Mini-Shaq, the extreme primates.
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Books: Michael Pollan - The Omnivore's Dilemma
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Morning at Triton
- ScienceOnline2012 – interview with Mark Henderson
- The Scienceblogging Weekly (August 18th, 2012)
- RT @JsciCOM: Getting volunteers to engage with your citizen science project: the Season Spotter experience jcom.sissa.it/getting-volunt… 4 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Scienza Attiva: deliberative democracy methods to improve high school students’ engagement with S&T jcom.sissa.it/scienza-attiva… 4 days ago
- Why You Should Oppose Repeal Of The Affordable Care Act forbes.com/sites/judyston… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Open Media Science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication for uncertain science and innovation jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science, brands and the museum jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication and Responsible Research and Innovation. How can they complement each other? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Communication as intermediation for socio-technical innovation jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 4 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.