I posted 143 times in November.
This was a busy month, getting to the end of the submission period for Open Lab 2009 and getting ready for ScienceOnline2010, so most of the posts had something to do with one of those two topics.
And I posted quite a few good videos and a couple of cool photographs. I decided that I did Tweetlinks long enough for everyone to get it that I post a lot of cool links there, so if interested, you know where to find me on Twitter.
But I did blog about science as well – in this long post I covered several science-related events I attended and discussed the science I heard there.
Work-wise, we announced the PLoS Store and the October blog pick of the month.
I also posted the interview with Christian Casper and a brief review of the Leonard Cohen concert.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- The Chernobyl liquidators: incredible men with incredible stories
- Morning at Triton
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Charlotte's Web: what was she smoking?
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Kevin In China, part 15 - Beijing
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- RT @JsciCOM: Tweeting disaster: analysis of online discourse about nuclear power in the wake of the Fukushima nuclear accident https://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: How advertising and sustainability dialog in Pan-Amazonia: perspective of advertising professionals in Peru & Brazil https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @TeamUSA: The FIRST Equestrian event is TODAY! 🐎 #TeamUSA doesn't want you to miss one event! 🇺🇸 ➡️ go.teamusa.org/2aBchUZ https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The new divide: how a scientist-gone-filmmaker thinks Hollywood can save science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Is silence golden? Silence in interdisciplinary collaboration between scientists jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Continuing professional development in the largest scientific laboratory in the world: @CERN jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The Cheshire explainer. Musings about the training of explainers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Talk on the wide side: professional development for wildlife and science filmmakers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.