In December I posted only 118 times, which is a historical low for this blog. Ah, well. At least you got to see a lot of cool videos!
The best (and certainly the longest and most provocative) post of the month was What does it mean that a nation is ‘Unscientific’?
Web – how it will change the Book: process, format, sales was a shorter and thought-provoking post. And so was Trust and Language. And for something longer, and even more provocative, see All Science vs. Religion Conflicts are Essentially and Primarily Political Conflicts.
I wrote a long analysis of what exactly the partnership between Seed and National Geographic means, in Behold the Birth of the Giga-Borg. And posted a Year In Review
I announced the PLoS ONE Blog Pick of the Month for November 2009 (the December one coming up in an hour or so). And then I made the happy announcement that ResearchBlogging.org posts are now a part of Article-Level-Metrics at PLoS.
I posted the The Final and Complete List of All Entries Submitted for The Open Laboratory 2009 – Sci and I, aided by numerous friends who volunteered to judge the entries, are furiously working towards having the book out in two to three weeks from now.
I went to see Craig McClain talk at Sigma Xi. A really long and nice interview with me was published, in Serbian language. Then I interviewed Cameron Neylon.
Most of the other posts had something to do with raising the temperature for the upcoming ScienceOnline2010 conference – introducing the participants, parts of the program, the keynote speaker, etc.
Happy New Year, everyone. More blogging next year!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 months ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 months ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 months ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 months ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 months ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 months ago
- @KA_Nicholas Thank you! What brought you to the article? How was it useful to you? 4 months ago
- @davidkroll yup, Aziz is a better choice ;-) Link? 6 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.