Accept that all of us can be hurt, that all of us can – and surely will at times – fail. I think we should follow a simple rule: if we can take the worst, take the risk.
– Dr Joyce Brothers
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Wearing blue-blocking eyeglasses a few hours before bedtime resets the internal clocks to an earlier hour.
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Quick Links
- Lindau Nobel interview - Corinna Reisinger
- Best of June 2011 at A Blog Around The Clock
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 5 months ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 5 months ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 5 months ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 5 months ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 5 months ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 5 months ago
- @KA_Nicholas Thank you! What brought you to the article? How was it useful to you? 6 months ago
- @davidkroll yup, Aziz is a better choice ;-) Link? 8 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.