Dynamically Programmable Alarm Clock:
Though it ignores biology – the sleep cycles (which some alarm clocks now measure and use) – this is nifty nonetheless.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Grab my RSS feed:
Join 1,499 other subscribers
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
@BoraZ on Twitter:
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 4 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 4 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 5 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 5 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 5 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 5 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 5 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 5 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
I love the fact that they have a beautifully joined wood cabinet for their prototype. I want one just like that…
ooh, great. To begin with I’d be happy if I could tell my google calender the time at which I want to receive my daily agenda (which is forever reason at exactly 4:41 am every day). And it would also be great if it wouldn’t say “Berlin” next to every scheduled event. It’s supposed to be the timezone, but every second morning or so I look at my calender and think “why Berlin? what’s in Berlin? was I supposed to be in Berlin today?”
I can just picture myself being woken up at 2am because Google thinks I have to drive from Berlin to Stockholm. Or, actually, Stockholm is in NJ, no?