Off to Sigma Xi pizza lunch – in the meantime, read these:
The blog-broadcast barrier and the reach-responsibility ratio: How our media system crashes, and what to do about it
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- The Best of May
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Best of July
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Open Laboratory 2011 - submissions so far
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Communicating trust and trusting science communication ― some critical remarks jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 week ago
- Elections Matter: Why Pence Is A Scary Option For Women And Public Health forbes.com/sites/judyston… 1 week ago
- @MadSciKat rain and wind but not too bad here. Still have power. 1 week ago
- @jtaylorhodge neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/bimanual-… has good references 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Misunderstanding trust in science: a critique of the traditional discourse on science communication jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Trust in technologies? Science after de-professionalization jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Mediated trust in science: concept, measurement and perspectives for the `science of science communication' https://t.co/x4Wr4… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication and the issue of trust jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.