I try to post a piece of bloggy goodness almost every day on the Scientific American Guest Blog.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- A fable about the Frog and the Salamander
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Schooling-like Behavior of Medaka Fish Induced by Optomotor Response (video)
- 'On The Grid' by Scott Huler at Quail Ridge Books
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- Clock Tutorial #12: Constructing the Phase Response Curve
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- It's getting hot - submissions for Open Laboratory 2011 are flying in by the dozens per hour... how about you?
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 week ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 week ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 1 year ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 1 year ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 1 year ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 1 year ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.