I’d like invite you all to Blog Against Theocracy. This is a little blog swarm being put together by everybody’s favorite panties blogger Blue Gal for Easter weekend, April 6th through the 8th. The idea is simple. Just post something related to, and in support of, the separation of church and state each of those three days. Something big, something small, artistic, musical, textual or otherwise. The topic is your choosing. Whether your thing is stem cell research, intelligent design/Creationism, abortion rights, etc., it’s all good. Separation of church and state impacts so many issues and is essential.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Best of January
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Spring Forward, Fall Back - should you watch out tomorrow morning?
- Best of July
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- The Best of May
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Communicating trust and trusting science communication ― some critical remarks jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 week ago
- Elections Matter: Why Pence Is A Scary Option For Women And Public Health forbes.com/sites/judyston… 1 week ago
- @MadSciKat rain and wind but not too bad here. Still have power. 2 weeks ago
- @jtaylorhodge neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/bimanual-… has good references 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Misunderstanding trust in science: a critique of the traditional discourse on science communication jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Trust in technologies? Science after de-professionalization jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Mediated trust in science: concept, measurement and perspectives for the `science of science communication' https://t.co/x4Wr4… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication and the issue of trust jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.