I am starting my BIO101 for adults course again on Monday and this time I am deteremined to use a blog in the classroom. To begin with, I copied my lecture notes here (still needs some fiddling and editing before Monday) and we’ll see how it works out.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- How to teach as much biology in as little time
- Looking for good educational biology movies
- Classroom Blog
- Another role for Open Science
- BIO101 again
- Written In Stone: interview with Brian Switek
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.