If you watch Tony Wright on his webcam every single millisecond of his experiment, you will likely have some interesting experiences yourself, apart from seeing how sleep deprivation messes with his mind. And his health.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Grab my RSS feed:
Join 1,499 other subscribers
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- WCSJ2013 in Helsinki, a photo-tour
- Updates, Events and Miscellanea
- "My Beloved..." and other dinosaurs.
- They eat horses, don't they?
- Best of August at A Blog Around The Clock
- Sharks have rhythm, too
- ScienceWriters2013 - great program in Gainsville in November.
@BoraZ on Twitter:Tweets by BoraZ
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
This guy has been trying to get sleep researchers to give the stamp of approval to his one man attempt to break the record. Why break the record? What’s his motivation? It’s to prove that the garden of eden existed – by staying awake for longer than anybody else.
Might make a good collaboration between you and Orac though. Friday sleep woo?