Ha! Check out this brand-new blog! Ste is going to bookstores, checking out the Science section and moving pseudo-science, anti-science and nonsense books from it to the New Age section. Just a couple of Behe books in the La Jolla Bookstar, but I bet there will be more egregious miscategorizations in other stores. I wonder if this practice will spread virally to other cities and towns of the world…
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Berry Go Round #31
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- The funny graph of the day
- RT @JsciCOM: The new divide: how a scientist-gone-filmmaker thinks Hollywood can save science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Is silence golden? Silence in interdisciplinary collaboration between scientists jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Continuing professional development in the largest scientific laboratory in the world: @CERN jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The Cheshire explainer. Musings about the training of explainers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Talk on the wide side: professional development for wildlife and science filmmakers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Developing narrative exhibitions and science centres. Training needs of exhibition designers | jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The necessary "GMO" denialism and scientific consensus jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: "Bird of another feather": re-envisioning professional development for museum learning experts jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.