The Science Blogging Conference is tomorrow and Saturday. We have 214 registered participants and the registration is now closed.
I have been highlighting the participants for the past couple of months, and today is the time for the final part of this roll-call:
Stuart Pimm is the Doris Duke Professor of Conservation Ecology at the Nicholas School at Duke University
Nancy Shepherd is the Director of Technology Licensing and Worldwide Business Development at GlaxoSmithKline
Tania Mucci is a medical student at Jefferson Medical College
Clinton Colmenares is the Research Editor at UNC News Services at UNC Chapel Hill
Rose Reis heads The INFO Project at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Rose Hoban is the health reporter and producer at North Carolina Public Radio
Andrew Puca is a research scientist at the Sbarro Institute for Molecular Medicine and Cancer Research
Joel Ross is the RadCCORE Program Director at Duke University
If you are coming to the Conference, you will get to meet them in person very, very, very soon.
Now is the good time to:
Find and exchange information about carpools and rides, etc. for the Blogging101 session, for the Lab Tours, for the Friday Dinner, and for the Conference itself. Will you have a car with you then and there? Please offer to give others a ride by editing that wiki page.
Sign up for one of the remaining slots for the Friday afternoon (1pm – 4pm) Lab Tours by editing the wiki page.
Sign up for one of the remaining slots for the Friday morning Blogging Skills Sessions, either the beggining blogging or advanced blogging session.
Sign up to help in some other way by editing the Volunteer page.
Visit our Sponsors page to see who is making this all possible.
Write a blog post about it and see what others have already written so far.
Go to the Program page and start adding your questions, ideas and comments to the individual session pages.
Get updates and get in touch with other participants via our Facebook Event group (I see that some who originally responded “Maybe attending” are now registered).
Please use ‘scienceblogging.com’ as your tag when writing blog posts about it or uploading pictures.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.