I tried to understand what DNA barcoding is, as everyone is talking about it. And I tried reading a couple of papers about it – I am a biologist, so I should have understood them, but nope, I was still in the dark.
So, what does one do? Waits for a science blogger to explain it. And so it happens, Karen explained it yesterday. I read it. Slowly and carefully. Only once. And I grokked it all!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Quick Links
- Explaining Science to the Public
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Why are dinosaur fossils’ heads turned up and back? (repost)
- Very young people blogging about science - let's welcome them
- RT @JsciCOM: The new divide: how a scientist-gone-filmmaker thinks Hollywood can save science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 5 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Is silence golden? Silence in interdisciplinary collaboration between scientists jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Continuing professional development in the largest scientific laboratory in the world: @CERN jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The Cheshire explainer. Musings about the training of explainers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Talk on the wide side: professional development for wildlife and science filmmakers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Developing narrative exhibitions and science centres. Training needs of exhibition designers | jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The necessary "GMO" denialism and scientific consensus jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: "Bird of another feather": re-envisioning professional development for museum learning experts jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.