I tried to understand what DNA barcoding is, as everyone is talking about it. And I tried reading a couple of papers about it – I am a biologist, so I should have understood them, but nope, I was still in the dark.
So, what does one do? Waits for a science blogger to explain it. And so it happens, Karen explained it yesterday. I read it. Slowly and carefully. Only once. And I grokked it all!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Given The Price Of An EpiPen, Mylan's Injector Ought To Work forbes.com/sites/judyston… 3 weeks ago
- Exceptionally short-period circadian clock in Cyclosa turbinata #icanhazpdf coturnixATgmail bioone.org/doi/abs/10.163… 1 month ago
- Congress And Trump Are Competing For The Most Destructive Budget Award--We All Lose forbes.com/sites/judyston… 1 month ago
- How Does Trump's Plan To Gut Health And Medical Research Make America Great? forbes.com/sites/judyston… 1 month ago
- Maryland fracking opponents are right on the science washingtonpost.com/blogs/all-opin… 1 month ago
- Rare Diseases Patients Need More Than Miracles And Trumpcare forbes.com/sites/judyston… 1 month ago
- Daily Cycles in Body Temperature in a Songbird Change with Photoperiod... #icanhazpdf coturnix@gmail journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.117… 2 months ago
- Daily Cycles in Body Temperature in a Songbird Change with Photoperiod... #icanhazpdf coturnixatgmail journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.117… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.