I just had nice seafood dinner while watching the sunset over the water with this guy, down in sunny Florida. Readers of this blog have met him before, here and here.
I also saw Erik Herzog, who is familiar to all of you from, e.g., here, here, here and here. I heard him give a presentation about the ways to get an NSF grant in the circadian field.
I am about to see Chris Steele as well.
I attended a Memorial Symposium on Melatonin in honor of Aaron Lerner.
And talked to several people about PLoS already – I am REALLY doing my job.
I am suprised how many people recognize me and are happy to see me – last time I attended SRBR meeting was six years ago.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 – Physiology: Coordinated Response
- How to teach as much biology in as little time
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- The New Meanings of How and Why in Biology?
- Oxytocin and Childbirth. Or not.
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Knowledge Is A Drug
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- RT @JsciCOM: Tweeting disaster: analysis of online discourse about nuclear power in the wake of the Fukushima nuclear accident https://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: How advertising and sustainability dialog in Pan-Amazonia: perspective of advertising professionals in Peru & Brazil https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @TeamUSA: The FIRST Equestrian event is TODAY! 🐎 #TeamUSA doesn't want you to miss one event! 🇺🇸 ➡️ go.teamusa.org/2aBchUZ https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The new divide: how a scientist-gone-filmmaker thinks Hollywood can save science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Is silence golden? Silence in interdisciplinary collaboration between scientists jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Continuing professional development in the largest scientific laboratory in the world: @CERN jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The Cheshire explainer. Musings about the training of explainers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Talk on the wide side: professional development for wildlife and science filmmakers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.