As you know, Anton Zuiker, David Kroll and I were on the radio earlier today, chatting for an hour with Ernie Hood of Radio In Vivo, here in Carrboro.
We discussed science communication, education, publishing, blogging, popularization, journalism, social networking, Second Life, etc. The focus was on ScienceOnline09, but we also mentioned The Open Laboratory anthologies (2006, 2007 and 2008), LabLit.com, the NCCU BRITE, Duke Health, Inside Duke Medicine, PLoS, BlogTogether, SCONC and, of course, our blogs.
Try to find an hour of peace and quiet and listen to the show here (mp3).
And then check out the podcasts of the old Radio In Vivo science shows – there are some excellent previous shows with great scientists.
Update: David took some pictures – you can see them here.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Knowledge Is A Drug
- Friday Weird Sex Blogging - Losing Your Head For Love
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Drumroll, please! Introducing: Scienceblogging.org
- Stick Science cartoons
- Schutz Happens
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- RT @JsciCOM: Getting volunteers to engage with your citizen science project: the Season Spotter experience jcom.sissa.it/getting-volunt… 6 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Scienza Attiva: deliberative democracy methods to improve high school students’ engagement with S&T jcom.sissa.it/scienza-attiva… 6 days ago
- Why You Should Oppose Repeal Of The Affordable Care Act forbes.com/sites/judyston… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Open Media Science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication for uncertain science and innovation jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science, brands and the museum jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication and Responsible Research and Innovation. How can they complement each other? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Communication as intermediation for socio-technical innovation jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.