As you know, Anton Zuiker, David Kroll and I were on the radio earlier today, chatting for an hour with Ernie Hood of Radio In Vivo, here in Carrboro.
We discussed science communication, education, publishing, blogging, popularization, journalism, social networking, Second Life, etc. The focus was on ScienceOnline09, but we also mentioned The Open Laboratory anthologies (2006, 2007 and 2008), LabLit.com, the NCCU BRITE, Duke Health, Inside Duke Medicine, PLoS, BlogTogether, SCONC and, of course, our blogs.
Try to find an hour of peace and quiet and listen to the show here (mp3).
And then check out the podcasts of the old Radio In Vivo science shows – there are some excellent previous shows with great scientists.
Update: David took some pictures – you can see them here.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- RT @JsciCOM: Online science videos: an exploratory study with major professional content providers in the United Kingdom https://t.co/Th773… 4 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science, Twitter and election campaigns: tracking #auspol in the Australian federal elections jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Public science communication in Africa: views and practices of academics in Zimbabwe jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 week ago
- The new trend in Science Communication research ecology: 2016 PCST conference review jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Open Media Science | JCOM jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Communicating science in English: exploration into Australian scientists from language other than English https://t.co/tt1hSfU… 2 weeks ago
- @KnowYourBrainG really good now! Till Roennenberg perhaps? 2 weeks ago
- RT @KnowYourBrainG: @BoraZ Here's the latest version. Still looking for feedback. thewinnower.com/papers/5673-th… Who else should I send it to? 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.