ScienceOnline09 is over, people are going home, and the online coverage so far appears to be very positive. I hope that conversations started at the conference continue, online and offline.
In the meantime, if you have participated either in RealLife or virtually, and while the memories are still fresh in your mind, please take a minute and fill in the feedback form, to help us make the next year’s conference even better. Thank you!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Grab my RSS feed:
Join 1,499 other subscribers
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- WCSJ2013 in Helsinki, a photo-tour
- Updates, Events and Miscellanea
- "My Beloved..." and other dinosaurs.
- They eat horses, don't they?
- Best of August at A Blog Around The Clock
- Sharks have rhythm, too
- ScienceWriters2013 - great program in Gainsville in November.
@BoraZ on Twitter:Tweets by BoraZ
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Unequivocally, it was the best I’ve ever had (and also my first, so take the former with a grain of salt :).
Thanks to everyone for making it such an awesome, inspirational, and motivational event! Hopefully I can complete my summary tonight.