I know, I know, it’s middle of February, but I was busy and neglected my duties. So, to catch up with the monthly feature, here is the best of January at A Blog Around The Clock:
Of course, the entire month was dominated by ScienceOnline’09, so the rest of posts were mostly quick links, cartoons and YouTube videos, which is, I hope, understandable. But I did write, post facto, some of my own coverage of the conference, e.g., ScienceOnline09 – Thursday, ScienceOnline’09 – Friday Morning Coffee Cupping, ScienceOnline’09 – Friday Lab Tour: the NC Museum of Natural Sciences, ScienceOnline’09 – WiSE Lacks Shanties, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 9am, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 10:15am, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 11:30am, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 2pm, and on the organization of an Unconference, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 3:15pm – Blog carnivals and Thank them – they made ScienceOnline’09 possible. And then, there was a very nice article about ScienceOnline09 in BioTechniques.
We revealed the winners – the posts that will appear in The Open Laboratory 2008 and teased you with the cover.
Christina Pikas showed some research on science blogging communities in The Structure of Scientific Blogolutions!
Overlords asked, so we answered: What is science’s rightful place?
Then I had fun with a bad science journalist in Graham Lawton Was Wrong.
And, in a post that comes closest to “science blogging” as narrowly defined, I showed some X-ray images of my dog.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- A fable about the Frog and the Salamander
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Only three days to go - Open Laboratory final stretch for submissions!
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Quick Links
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Open Laboratory 2010 - submissions so far
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 10 months ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 10 months ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 10 months ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 10 months ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 10 months ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 10 months ago
- @KA_Nicholas Thank you! What brought you to the article? How was it useful to you? 11 months ago
- @davidkroll yup, Aziz is a better choice ;-) Link? 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.