I know, I know, it’s middle of February, but I was busy and neglected my duties. So, to catch up with the monthly feature, here is the best of January at A Blog Around The Clock:
Of course, the entire month was dominated by ScienceOnline’09, so the rest of posts were mostly quick links, cartoons and YouTube videos, which is, I hope, understandable. But I did write, post facto, some of my own coverage of the conference, e.g., ScienceOnline09 – Thursday, ScienceOnline’09 – Friday Morning Coffee Cupping, ScienceOnline’09 – Friday Lab Tour: the NC Museum of Natural Sciences, ScienceOnline’09 – WiSE Lacks Shanties, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 9am, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 10:15am, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 11:30am, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 2pm, and on the organization of an Unconference, ScienceOnline’09 – Saturday 3:15pm – Blog carnivals and Thank them – they made ScienceOnline’09 possible. And then, there was a very nice article about ScienceOnline09 in BioTechniques.
We revealed the winners – the posts that will appear in The Open Laboratory 2008 and teased you with the cover.
Christina Pikas showed some research on science blogging communities in The Structure of Scientific Blogolutions!
Overlords asked, so we answered: What is science’s rightful place?
Then I had fun with a bad science journalist in Graham Lawton Was Wrong.
And, in a post that comes closest to “science blogging” as narrowly defined, I showed some X-ray images of my dog.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- A “sixth sense” for earthquake prediction? Give me a break!
- Obligatory Reading of the Day - Femiphobia
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Domestication - it's a matter of time (always is for me, that's my 'hammer' for all nails)
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Kerstin Hoppenhaus
- Hydrogen Bonding (video)
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Excited that my Nautilus article on Nikolai Vavilov is live. There are very few people in my pantheon of intellectual ido… 5 months ago
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.