Aaron Rowe is a PhD student in biochemistry at UCSB and a blogger for Wired Science. I interviewed Aaron last year, right after our second, 2008, meeting.
If you see soychemist on Twitter, that’s him! At ScienceOnline2010, Aaron will do an Ignite-style inspirational talk “SARS, Drugs, and Biosensors”.
Molly Keener, also a veteran of all the ScienceOnline conferences in the past, is the Reference Librarian in the Coy C. Carpenter Library at Wake Forest University School of Medicine and runs their news blog.
David Whitlock is familiar to the regular readers of this blog as well as many other scienceblogs.com blogs as a frequent commenter under the nym ‘daedalus2u’. He is the Chief Technical Officer at Nitroceutic, LLC. His blog is Stranger than you can imagine and….don’t get him started on the topic of Nitric Oxide.
Sarah Edwards is a chemical biologist and science writer & educator. She is Coordinating and Editing at AWIS Magazine, works as substitute teacher at Saint Mary’s School & Ravenscroft School in Raleigh, volunteers at North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences and blogs at Sarah’s Science.
Fenella Saunders, another veteran of our meetings, is the senior editor of American Scientist, the magazine of Sigma Xi and my favourite popular science magazine. Fenella is also a co-author of Popular Science’s Space 2100: To Mars and Beyond in the Century to Come.
You can see the list of everyone who’s registered here.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Using Twitter to learn economy of words - try to summarize your research paper in 140 characters or less!
- Best posts on Media, (Science) Journalism and Blogging at A Blog Around The Clock
- Best Biology posts on A Blog Around The Clock
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Excited that my Nautilus article on Nikolai Vavilov is live. There are very few people in my pantheon of intellectual ido… 5 months ago
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.