My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Grab my RSS feed:
Join 1,499 other subscribers
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
@BoraZ on Twitter:
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 4 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 4 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 5 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 5 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 5 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 5 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 5 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 5 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
I really like the thought that getting anything to the people is better than nothing. There is lot of worry that not all the facts are correct, or that some analogues are not completely correct if you think about them. It doesn’t really matter that much – you will only get a small item in. If people get interested by that and ask for more, start worrying about the details.
I really wish I hadn’t seen the duck video. Is there some way to erase that from my brain?
This was the moment when Tamara Krinsky tweeted this: