A Blog Around The Clock: What does it mean that a nation is ‘Unscientific’?
A Blog Around The Clock: My latest scientific paper: Extended Laying Interval of Ultimate Eggs of the Eastern Bluebird
A Blog Around The Clock: Evolutionary Medicine: Does reindeer have a circadian stop-watch instead of a clock?
A Meandering Scholar: Back to basics: The Evolution of a Postdoc
Anna’s Bones: The Ape That Wouldn’t Grow Up
Anthropology in Practice: The Irish Diaspora: Why Even Trinidadians Are a Little Irish
Anthropology in Practice: RSVP–A Cultural Construct?
Anthropology in Practice: Death 2.0: Digital Mourning
Anthropology in Practice: Is Your Time My Time? Deconstructing “Social” Time (2)
Back Re(action): To whom it may concern (poem)
Back Re(action): What is a scientific prediction?
Bad Science: Is it okay to ignore results from people you don’t trust?
Canadian GirlPostdoc in America: Dissent gets a fat lip.
CMBR: Flu shots all around! But is it the best way?
Computing Intelligence: Sloppy Language in Science on Human Uniqueness
Confessions of a (former) Lab Rat: On Peer Review
CultureLab: Celebrating the real Einstein
The Dispersal of Darwin: The Discovery Institute needs a dictionary
Dr. Carin Bondar…biologist with a twist: Darwin’s ‘Survival of the Fittest’ meets the irresponsible Homo sapiens
Endless Forms: Crown Jewel of Biodiversity on the Edge
Genetic Maize: GMOs Could Render Important Antibiotics Worthless
hgg: Anthology of science writing: now almost 4 % with ovaries!
The Language of Bad Physics: The Language of Science – it’s ‘just a theory’
The Language of Bad Physics: Experiments in Non-Relativistic Modified Newtonian Dynamics (MOND)
Living the Scientific Life (Scientist, Interrupted): Made for Each Other: Evolution of Monogamy in Poison Frogs
Living the Scientific Life (Scientist, Interrupted): UV, You See? Black Light Reveals Secrets in Fossils
Living the Scientific Life (Scientist, Interrupted): Fly Me to the Moon: The Incredible Migratory Journey of the Arctic Tern
Living the Scientific Life (Scientist, Interrupted): Darwin’s Finches Develop Immunity to Alien Parasites
Living the Scientific Life (Scientist, Interrupted): Is That A T. rex Up Your Nose? New Species of Nose-dwelling Leech Discovered
Maniraptora: Tastes Like Chicken: Size Matters — Bigger is Better, Even for Male Pipefish
Maniraptora: Tastes Like Chicken: Gender-Bending Chickens: Mixed, Not Scrambled
Mauka to Makai: Barnacle Sex
Medical & Bio-Inspired Innovations: Blood Pressure, Medication, Diet, And Dementia: What The Recent Research Tells Us
Neurotopia: Attractiveness, anger, and warrior princess blondes
Neurotopia: A Letter to a Grad Student
Neurotopia: Friday Weird Science: Why does asparagus make your pee smell?
Neurotopia: On Animal Research
Observations of a Nerd: Evolution: The Curious Case of Dogs
Observations of a Nerd: Psych FAIL
PodBlack Cat: Presenting, Minorities And The Token Skeptic At #AtheistCon
Promega Connections: How do I Describe Thee? Let Me Count the Ways
Reciprocal Space: I have discovered Jupiter
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: Epistemological Anarchists (comic/cartoon)
Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week: Lies, damned lies, and Clash of the Dinosaurs
Sciencebase: Whatever happened to the audiophile
Science In The Triangle (DeLene Beeland): Hibernation devastation: White-nose syndrome and our bats
Skulls in the Stars: Perpetual motion — nonsense for over 100 years
Skulls in the Stars: Rolling out the (optical) carpet: the Talbot effect
Skulls in the Stars: Mythbusters were scooped — by 130 years! (Archimedes death ray)
Southern Fried Scientist: The Data Speak
There and (hopefully) back again…: Everyday (lab) living
Wild Muse: Social networks, and social animals
Help us spread the word by embedding these buttons on your blogs and websites – clicking on them takes you to the submission form:
<a href=”http://openlab.wufoo.com/forms/submission-form/”><img src=”http://scienceblogs.com/clock/Open_Lab_2010%20button100x67.png”></a>
<a href=”http://openlab.wufoo.com/forms/submission-form/”><img src=”http://scienceblogs.com/clock/Open_Lab_2010_150x100_b.png”></a>
<a href=”http://openlab.wufoo.com/forms/submission-form/”><img src=”http://scienceblogs.com/clock/Open_Lab_2010_300x200_b.png”></a>
Or take the Open Lab 2010 submission bookmarklet – Open Lab – and drag it to your browser’s toolbar to have it always handy.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Books: "Snooze...Or Lose! - 10 "No-War" Ways To Improve Your Teen's Sleep Habits" by Helene A. Emsellem, MD
- If research papers had a comment section....
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Diana Gitig
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Excited that my Nautilus article on Nikolai Vavilov is live. There are very few people in my pantheon of intellectual ido… 7 months ago
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.