….by my SciBling, Jason Goldman at The Thoughtful Animal blog. But this time, it is very little about blogging or Open Access publishing or science journalism, except at the very end. This interview is more about my experience in the academia – how I got into grad school, how I survived it, how and why I left research, the How and Why questions of using animals in research, and more.
I know it’s long, but I hope you read and comment – go ahead and click right here and read it right now! 😉
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- A fable about the Frog and the Salamander
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.