….by my SciBling, Jason Goldman at The Thoughtful Animal blog. But this time, it is very little about blogging or Open Access publishing or science journalism, except at the very end. This interview is more about my experience in the academia – how I got into grad school, how I survived it, how and why I left research, the How and Why questions of using animals in research, and more.
I know it’s long, but I hope you read and comment – go ahead and click right here and read it right now! 😉
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Quick Links
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- On Velikovsky
- Why is some coverage of scientific news in the media very poor?
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 1 week ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 1 week ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 weeks ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 weeks ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 weeks ago
- @KA_Nicholas Thank you! What brought you to the article? How was it useful to you? 1 month ago
- @davidkroll yup, Aziz is a better choice ;-) Link? 3 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.