Article 249. It shall also be qualified as attempted murder the employment which may be made against any person of substances which, without causing actual death, produce a lethargic coma more or less prolonged. If, after the person had been buried, the act shall be considered murder no matter what result follows.
– Haitian Penal Code
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- More on mindcasting vs. lifecasting
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Very young people blogging about science - let's welcome them
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Charlotte's Web: what was she smoking?
- Zoo School X-Press
- 'Open source dream in journalism' - Jay Rosen's presentation at TEDxNYED (video)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.