The Duke Center for Science Education, a multi-disciplinary effort to “bring science education resources and outreach to the university and the community” is hosting its first-ever Science Education Showcase on Sept. 20.
Ira Flatow, science journalist and host of NPR’s “Science Friday” show will be the keynote speaker at 1:30 p.m. in Love Auditorium, Levine Science Research Center (LSRC). Before and after the talk, students, faculty and staff will be sharing hands-on activities and demos that they’ve developed with CSE. Some of these exhibits will also be making an appearance at the first-ever USA Science and Engineering Festival in Washington Oct. 23 and 24. More on that in a later post.
You’ll need a ticket to see Flatow. They’re free, but you gotta have one. And you’d better hurry. Try the Bryan Center Box Office or online: http://www.tickets.duke.edu/
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 9 months ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 9 months ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 9 months ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 9 months ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 9 months ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 9 months ago
- @KA_Nicholas Thank you! What brought you to the article? How was it useful to you? 10 months ago
- @davidkroll yup, Aziz is a better choice ;-) Link? 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.