What a day – essentially 12 hours of continuous work (with a short break to go and vote), mainly trying to keep the incoming e-mails instantly dealt with (answered, deleted, forwarded, etc.) as I will be on the road over the next few days and will have very little time to do anything!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Why is some coverage of scientific news in the media very poor?
- Communicating Genomics: Interview with Kendall Morgan
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Given The Price Of An EpiPen, Mylan's Injector Ought To Work forbes.com/sites/judyston… 3 months ago
- Exceptionally short-period circadian clock in Cyclosa turbinata #icanhazpdf coturnixATgmail bioone.org/doi/abs/10.163… 4 months ago
- Congress And Trump Are Competing For The Most Destructive Budget Award--We All Lose forbes.com/sites/judyston… 4 months ago
- How Does Trump's Plan To Gut Health And Medical Research Make America Great? forbes.com/sites/judyston… 4 months ago
- Maryland fracking opponents are right on the science washingtonpost.com/blogs/all-opin… 4 months ago
- Rare Diseases Patients Need More Than Miracles And Trumpcare forbes.com/sites/judyston… 4 months ago
- Daily Cycles in Body Temperature in a Songbird Change with Photoperiod... #icanhazpdf coturnix@gmail journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.117… 4 months ago
- Daily Cycles in Body Temperature in a Songbird Change with Photoperiod... #icanhazpdf coturnixatgmail journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.117… 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.