My old SciBling, Darren Naish, just published the first part of a 3-part post on the Scientific American Guest Blog – The Iguanodon explosion: How scientists are rescuing the name of a ‘classic’ ornithopod dinosaur [Part I]. Go and post comments, and check the blog again for parts II and III on Tuesday and Wednesday.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- More on mindcasting vs. lifecasting
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Very young people blogging about science - let's welcome them
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Charlotte's Web: what was she smoking?
- Zoo School X-Press
- 'Open source dream in journalism' - Jay Rosen's presentation at TEDxNYED (video)
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 3 months ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 3 months ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 1 year ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 1 year ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 1 year ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 1 year ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.