As you all probably know, Miss Baker from Staten Island Academy is coming to ScienceOnline2011 and will, for the third year in a row, bring eight high school students with her to do a panel. As a part of their preparation for the event, the students are interviewing some of the participants who will attend ScienceOnline 2011. The first student to do so was Naseem who interviewed me. Go and read the interview now, post comments and support the students! I was floored at the quality of questions Naseem asked – she made me sweat and think hard about each question. I answered the last one quite briefly as I am assuming Miss Baker would appreciate me not inserting too much political opinion into her science classroom blog.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 months ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 months ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 1 year ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 1 year ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 1 year ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 1 year ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.