As you all probably know, Miss Baker from Staten Island Academy is coming to ScienceOnline2011 and will, for the third year in a row, bring eight high school students with her to do a panel. As a part of their preparation for the event, the students are interviewing some of the participants who will attend ScienceOnline 2011. The first student to do so was Naseem who interviewed me. Go and read the interview now, post comments and support the students! I was floored at the quality of questions Naseem asked – she made me sweat and think hard about each question. I answered the last one quite briefly as I am assuming Miss Baker would appreciate me not inserting too much political opinion into her science classroom blog.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Grab my RSS feed:
Join 1,499 other subscribers
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- WCSJ2013 in Helsinki, a photo-tour
- Updates, Events and Miscellanea
- "My Beloved..." and other dinosaurs.
- They eat horses, don't they?
- Best of August at A Blog Around The Clock
- Sharks have rhythm, too
- ScienceWriters2013 - great program in Gainsville in November.
@BoraZ on Twitter:Tweets by BoraZ
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Pingback: 2010 in review | A Blog Around The Clock
Pingback: Best of December | A Blog Around The Clock