As you all probably know, Miss Baker from Staten Island Academy is coming to ScienceOnline2011 and will, for the third year in a row, bring eight high school students with her to do a panel. As a part of their preparation for the event, the students are interviewing some of the participants who will attend ScienceOnline 2011. The first student to do so was Naseem who interviewed me. Go and read the interview now, post comments and support the students! I was floored at the quality of questions Naseem asked – she made me sweat and think hard about each question. I answered the last one quite briefly as I am assuming Miss Baker would appreciate me not inserting too much political opinion into her science classroom blog.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- Communicating Genomics: Interview with Kendall Morgan
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Another role for Open Science
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Given The Price Of An EpiPen, Mylan's Injector Ought To Work forbes.com/sites/judyston… 3 months ago
- Exceptionally short-period circadian clock in Cyclosa turbinata #icanhazpdf coturnixATgmail bioone.org/doi/abs/10.163… 4 months ago
- Congress And Trump Are Competing For The Most Destructive Budget Award--We All Lose forbes.com/sites/judyston… 4 months ago
- How Does Trump's Plan To Gut Health And Medical Research Make America Great? forbes.com/sites/judyston… 4 months ago
- Maryland fracking opponents are right on the science washingtonpost.com/blogs/all-opin… 4 months ago
- Rare Diseases Patients Need More Than Miracles And Trumpcare forbes.com/sites/judyston… 4 months ago
- Daily Cycles in Body Temperature in a Songbird Change with Photoperiod... #icanhazpdf coturnix@gmail journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.117… 4 months ago
- Daily Cycles in Body Temperature in a Songbird Change with Photoperiod... #icanhazpdf coturnixatgmail journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.117… 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.