There are 22 days until the Science Blogging Conference. We have 200 registered participants and a few people on the waiting list. The Sigma Xi space accommodates 200 and we have ordered food for 200 and swag bags for 200. Apart from the public list, we also have a list with a couple of anonymous bloggers as well as about a dozen of students who will be coming with their teachers. So, the registration is now officially closed and all future registrants will be placed on a waiting list.
The anthology should be published in time for the event. Between now and the conference, I am highlighting some of the people who will be there, for you to meet in person if you register in time.
Michelle Gailiun writes for the Duke Medical Center News Office and the Duke In Uganda blog.
Thomas Burroughs is the new science blogger for Duke University Office of News and Communications
If you are registered, you will get to meet them in person very soon.
Now is the good time to:
Find and exchange information about hotels, rides, etc. Do you want to share a room? Will you have a car with you then and there? Please offer to give others a ride by editing that wiki page.
Sign up for one of the remaining slots for the Friday afternoon (1pm – 4pm) Lab Tours by editing the wiki page.
Sign up for one of the remaining slots for the Friday morning Blogging Skills Sessions, either the beggining blogging or advanced blogging session.
Sign up for the Friday dinner by editing that wiki page.
Sign up to help in some other way by editing the Volunteer page.
Visit our Sponsors page to see who is making this all possible.
Write a blog post about it and see what others have already written so far.
Go to the Program page and start adding your questions, ideas and comments to the individual session pages.
Get updates and get in touch with other participants via our Facebook Event group (I see that some who originally responded “Maybe attending” are now registered).
Please use ‘scienceblogging.com’ as your tag when writing blog posts about it or uploading pictures.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 2 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 2 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 2 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 2 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.