Sleepy, rainy days in North Carolina…perfect for browsing blogs:
Scienceblogging.org: Building a better aggregator: Goals, Tagging
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Shaq and the Mini-Shaq, the extreme primates.
- Jay Rosen: How the News is Made Now (video)
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jessica McCann
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Helene Andrews-Polymenis
- Neuroscience and other theory-poor fields: Tools first, simulation later wavefunction.fieldofscience.com/2015/03/neuros… 1 hour ago
- Why Starting a “Blog” is a Terrible Idea medium.com/on-writing-2/w… Much better idea is to remove the scare quotes.... 1 hour ago
- Saving a species, one snake at a time earthtouchnews.com/all-articles/2… 1 hour ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 1 hour ago
- These scientists studied journalists covering science. Whoa, meta. grist.org/science/these-… 1 hour ago
- Ferns Get It On After 60 Million Years Apart blogs.scientificamerican.com/artful-amoeba/… 1 hour ago
- Everything Is Obvious (Once You Know The Answer) sammcnerney.com/2015/03/27/eve… 1 hour ago
- Looking for Life in All the Wrong Places? blogs.discovermagazine.com/outthere/2015/… 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.