Archy gives a detailed explanation of the way Creationists explain away all the problems of the Noah’s Ark story.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- They eat horses, don't they?
- Knowledge Is A Drug
- Books: Michael Pollan - The Omnivore's Dilemma
- In Less Than An Hour! 'Galapagos' on the National Geographic Channel
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- @carlzimmer you may like this: scienceblogs.com/clock/2006/06/â€¦ 1 day ago
- A reexamination of the neurorealism effect: the role of context jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/â€¦ 2 days ago
- Communicating trust and trusting science communication â€• some critical remarks jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/â€¦ 2 weeks ago
- Elections Matter: Why Pence Is A Scary Option For Women And Public Health forbes.com/sites/judystonâ€¦ 2 weeks ago
- @MadSciKat rain and wind but not too bad here. Still have power. 2 weeks ago
- @jtaylorhodge neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/bimanual-â€¦ has good references 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Misunderstanding trust in science: a critique of the traditional discourse on science communication jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/â€¦ 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Trust in technologies? Science after de-professionalization jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/â€¦ 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.