Archy gives a detailed explanation of the way Creationists explain away all the problems of the Noah’s Ark story.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Bloggers at the Zoo - movies #4
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Stick Science cartoons
- Quick Links
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- History of science carnival in the making
- ScienceOnline'09: Interview with Bjoern Brembs
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- RT @JsciCOM: Getting volunteers to engage with your citizen science project: the Season Spotter experience jcom.sissa.it/getting-voluntâ€¦ 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Scienza Attiva: deliberative democracy methods to improve high school studentsâ€™ engagement with S&T jcom.sissa.it/scienza-attivaâ€¦ 1 week ago
- Why You Should Oppose Repeal Of The Affordable Care Act forbes.com/sites/judystonâ€¦ 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Open Media Science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/â€¦ 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication for uncertain science and innovation jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/â€¦ 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science, brands and the museum jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/â€¦ 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication and Responsible Research and Innovation. How can they complement each other? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/â€¦ 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Communication as intermediation for socio-technical innovation jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/â€¦ 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.