I’ll have to find my remote control and remember how to use it, because the 08 campaign season is officially starting tonight with the first Democratic presidential debate in South Carolina, at 7pm ET on MSNBC. You all know who I am rooting for.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Grab my RSS feed:
Join 1,499 other subscribers
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- WCSJ2013 in Helsinki, a photo-tour
- Updates, Events and Miscellanea
- "My Beloved..." and other dinosaurs.
- They eat horses, don't they?
- Best of August at A Blog Around The Clock
- Sharks have rhythm, too
- ScienceWriters2013 - great program in Gainsville in November.
@BoraZ on Twitter:Tweets by BoraZ
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Gravel shiftes the Overton Window: Kucinich appears sane in comparison.
Gravel tells the naked truth: the others say the same thing in a more “presidential” style and thus what they say is not deemed radical any more – it was just 2 years ago when it would have been tagged as “socialist”. Now it is middle-of-the-road.
Great overall. They all did well (although Obama’s inability to say anything concrete about anything drives me nuts), except I cannot stomach Biden – he is deeply wrong about everything he ever said about foreign policy and the world, yet he is somehow regarded as an expert in exactly that area! Duh! Growl!