Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time (all my tweets are also imported into FriendFeed where they are much more easy to search and comment on, as well as into my Facebook wall where they are seen by quite a different set of people):
Swine flu parties: I doubt anyone is that dumb, but I’ve been surprised before
Run, do not walk, to register for ScienceOnline2010
A PhD is not a 9-to-5
Wowd – a Real-Time search engine of ‘what’s popular’. Interesting….
RT @Bex_Walton: Images related to #PLoS ONE spider study in the NYT; 3rd story in 3 weeks: Science in Pictures: Spider Glue and Kinky Nanowires –
Time to Register for ScienceOnline2010!
Genomics of Emerging Infectious Disease and Will genomics help prevent the next pandemic? and Will genomics help prevent the next pandemic? and Scientists say genomics research essential to preventing next pandemic.
At Slate, small is the new big – ‘Editor David Plotz sees a future with a smaller, highly engaged audience for the online magazine’
ScienceOnline 2010: geobloggers required
Only 5 days left till the end of the DonorsChoose action.
Looking for something to do Jan 15-17th?
A Natural Obsession: “Organic foods are exploding in popularity. But fears of biotechnology–and a widespread mistrust of science–won’t help efforts to create a truly sustainable agriculture.”
If you are looking for journalists to follow on Twitter, check out these lists
The Part Of Social Media That Freaks Out Freelance Writers
Barack Obama Boosts Testosterone and Republican Losers Have Lower Testosterone.
In Search of an Optimal Peer Review System
Science enters the age of Web 2.0 – Mendeley, Cameron Neylon, and Google Wave in the BBC.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Slime mold, navigating a maze (video)
- Clocks, metabolism, evolution - toward an integrative chronobiology
- Circadian Rhythm of Aggression in Crayfish
- How Global Warming Disrupts Biological Communities - a Chronobiological Perspective
- ScienceOnline2011 - introducing the participants
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Excited that my Nautilus article on Nikolai Vavilov is live. There are very few people in my pantheon of intellectual ido… 1 month ago
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.