As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- What is the Future of the Institution of Marriage?
- Today's carnivals
- Turkish March - Mozart on Balalaika by Moscow Nights Ensemble
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Rebooting The News, on science blogging and media
- @davidkroll yup, Aziz is a better choice ;-) Link? 1 month ago
- @davidkroll I am very excited (and surprised). No need for me to write it up - there are good reports out there. 1 month ago
- #Icanhazpdf Revealing Oft-cited but Unpublished Papers of Colin Pittendrigh and Coworkers journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.117… CoturnixATgmail 3 months ago
- Germs On Your Kitchen Sponge? Get a Grip! forbes.com/sites/judyston… 3 months ago
- Given The Price Of An EpiPen, Mylan's Injector Ought To Work forbes.com/sites/judyston… 7 months ago
- Exceptionally short-period circadian clock in Cyclosa turbinata #icanhazpdf coturnixATgmail bioone.org/doi/abs/10.163… 8 months ago
- Congress And Trump Are Competing For The Most Destructive Budget Award--We All Lose forbes.com/sites/judyston… 8 months ago
- How Does Trump's Plan To Gut Health And Medical Research Make America Great? forbes.com/sites/judyston… 8 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.