As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Anna Kushnir is a veteran of our conferences. She is the Senior Analyst at Gryphon Scientific and she blogs on Lab Life. I interviewed Anna a couple of years ago.
Erik Martin is the Community manager at reddit.com. He blogs on Megazoa and he tweets.
Anna Lena Phillips is the Assistant Book-Review Editor at the American Scientist and the Poetry Editor at the Fringe magazine.
Amy Freitag is a graduate student in ecology and conservation at Duke University and is one of the co-bloggers on Southern Fried Science.
Maria-Jose Vinas is a freelance science writer and journalist (and a veterinarian). She is the public information coordinator and twitterer for the American Geophysical Union.
Larry Boles is an animal keeper at the Museum of Life+Science in Durham. He manages the department’s blog and works with the Innovation and Learning group on Adult Science Programs. He will be your leader for the Museum tour. Larry is also on Twitter.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Knowledge Is A Drug
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- More on sleep in adolescents
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Can Wordpress do this?
- The Best of February
- #Icanhazpdf Revealing Oft-cited but Unpublished Papers of Colin Pittendrigh and Coworkers journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.117… CoturnixATgmail 1 month ago
- Germs On Your Kitchen Sponge? Get a Grip! forbes.com/sites/judyston… 1 month ago
- Given The Price Of An EpiPen, Mylan's Injector Ought To Work forbes.com/sites/judyston… 5 months ago
- Exceptionally short-period circadian clock in Cyclosa turbinata #icanhazpdf coturnixATgmail bioone.org/doi/abs/10.163… 6 months ago
- Congress And Trump Are Competing For The Most Destructive Budget Award--We All Lose forbes.com/sites/judyston… 6 months ago
- How Does Trump's Plan To Gut Health And Medical Research Make America Great? forbes.com/sites/judyston… 6 months ago
- Maryland fracking opponents are right on the science washingtonpost.com/blogs/all-opin… 6 months ago
- Rare Diseases Patients Need More Than Miracles And Trumpcare forbes.com/sites/judyston… 6 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.