If you are wondering why I posted this picture and what it all (including the title of this post) means, you need to read the comment threads on these posts:
The Transition to Daylight Savings Time and the Risk of Myocardial Infarction
The Response from Janszky and Ljung — Dr. Isis Defends the Blogosphere
What is ‘the normal way to debate and discuss scientific findings’ anyway?
Spring Forward, Fall Back – should you watch out tomorrow morning?
Notes of importance
Bora is the Most Brilliant Man Ever and I Love Him
Pseudonimity, scientific criticism and respect on the blogs…
Discourse give me hives
The Pseudonymity Laboratory: When Authors and Bloggers Collide
Letter to the Editor as a mechanism of post-publication scientific discussion
Update – there’s more:
Getting the roles of blogs and journals straight
Bring in da light, bring in da snark
On the Need for Women to Defend Women in Science…
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- Scienceblogging: SciBlogs NZ – a Q&A with Peter Griffin
- #NYCscitweetup and Quick Links
- Knowledge Is A Drug
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- RT @JsciCOM: Misunderstanding trust in science: a critique of the traditional discourse on science communication jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Trust in technologies? Science after de-professionalization jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Mediated trust in science: concept, measurement and perspectives for the `science of science communication' https://t.co/x4Wr4… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication and the issue of trust jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Trust, advertising and science communication jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Call for papers: history of science communication jcom.sissa.it/call-papers-hi… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science Communication Postgraduate Studies in Latin America: a map and some food for thought jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 week ago
- @Gurdur thanks. I can look that up. 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.