Rebooting The News, the cannot-miss weekly podcast about the current state and the future of media, hosted by Dave Winer and Jay Rosen, will have special guests this coming Monday at 10am EDT – Arikia Millikan and myself. The topic will be the current state of science blogging and science journalism. I hope you tune in on Monday at 10, and if you miss it, the podcasts are recorded and will be available shortly after at the homepage.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Grab my RSS feed:
Join 1,499 other subscribers
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- WCSJ2013 in Helsinki, a photo-tour
- Updates, Events and Miscellanea
- "My Beloved..." and other dinosaurs.
- They eat horses, don't they?
- Best of August at A Blog Around The Clock
- Sharks have rhythm, too
- ScienceWriters2013 - great program in Gainsville in November.
@BoraZ on Twitter:Tweets by BoraZ
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Follow @davewiner @jayrosen_nyu @arikia and/or @BoraZ to get the URL for the livestream tomorrow (Monday, Aug.23rd) morning before 10am. Otherwise wait for the podcast to be uploaded on the Rebooting The News homepage.
Pingback: Best of August 2010 | A Blog Around The Clock