A-ha! Finally! Now I understand the connection between Creationism and the overall anti-sex sentiment of the Fundamentalists!
New reseaarch shows that E.coli swim upstream due to the Design of their flagellum! And where do they swim from and swim to? Yes, you guessed it right! And you can also watch the movie.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Scienceblogging: science3.0.com – a Q&A with Mark Hahnel
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Stick Science cartoons
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- My picks from ScienceDaily
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- RT @JsciCOM: Misunderstanding trust in science: a critique of the traditional discourse on science communication jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 day ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Trust in technologies? Science after de-professionalization jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 day ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Mediated trust in science: concept, measurement and perspectives for the `science of science communication' https://t.co/x4Wr4… 1 day ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication and the issue of trust jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 2 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Trust, advertising and science communication jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 3 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Call for papers: history of science communication jcom.sissa.it/call-papers-hi… 3 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science Communication Postgraduate Studies in Latin America: a map and some food for thought jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 week ago
- @Gurdur thanks. I can look that up. 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.